2011. szeptember 30., péntek

Have some thoughts in my mind....

and in this case i have to write it out of myself... because it can poison my soul, my mind, my relationships, my days..... and so on....

so, it's not easy to be in my place.... ( just listening to a coldplay song... - in my place)
It fits so much to my feelings...

i'm afraid of the next weeks, the next days... the things and the thoughts are rushing in my head, mainly bad things, what ifs, and guessings.... it's not the way i should think, i know it well... but it's hard to believe in the best.... because people come and go, change, hurt others, don't think about what do they left behind....

it's not easy...

what a luck i have my friends... they told me that i can speak to them anytime i want or i need. they feel that this thing about 'us' means too much to me now, it can happen that it means me much more than to him...

but first, and now, i have to stop thinking, i have to stop making up my mind, i have to enjoy the time we share, and we spend together!
just enjoy everything with him!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése