2012. május 6., vasárnap

Here I am...

With my cup of coffee, after dinner, and with James Morrison on the speakers... :D Nice things, huh? :D
Let's see how things goin' overhere... :)

So, I have so many things on my mind, but i'm not in front of my pc all the time, so they easily slip away from my memory and when i would like to write them down here, i can't remember them. What a pity! :/

Let's start with some friends.... For example, with Her, who - seem like to me  - wants to die, or something like that. She don't wanna live, don't wanna meet with people.... i have to say it's miserable... There was a point when i wanted to give her a huge slap to bring her back to the ground and also wake her up, but i don't know what to do with her, i haven't got a clue... So i have to find out how to get her real way of thinking back... hard work..

Let's see the wedding... the girls prepare for it in a silly way, but it's just my opinion. There is quite a huge turnout around this, and i don't know if i would like to take part in every little thing they just figure out.
Anyway, I think it will be good, but I'm not in the mood now, that's quite a simple thing.

But some good news :) I jumped in the kayak again. :) It was on last Saturday. It was wonderfull, peaceful and i can't compare anything to that ffeeling, when I'm in the boat alone, and there is nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, just enjoy the ride.. best moments in my life :D

About work.... I'm tired of it, hate it already i guess. Not good, because i can't see how our future will start and go on. I'm not worried, i know that i can do anything i want, but it will be too many new things in a time, as usual it was in my life... but there will be a new home, with a whole new situation, where our relationship will get on a new road... and there will be the housework, a new workplace, with new things to learn and do well, new people around me all the time.... it's interesting, and i wait for it in a way, but on the other hand i don't know how i will be able to deal with these so many new things... Wish me good luck... :)

So, I think that was me for today, now i drink my coffee and start work, and preparing for the next back-breaking week. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése